Micro sized transmitter, in a flexible polymer, water resistant case. Configured as 2 easily concealed components. With detachable lithium ion rechargeable battery and Lemo connector for a removable lavalier.
Concealable in wigs, bras
8hr run time @ 50mW
RF output range 10 – 250mW
QT-5100 Incognito – Thin and Concealable
A revolution in concealment. The two piece rubber case of the Incognito can be hidden in wigs, undergarments or in almost any costume or stage prop. A member of the QT-5100 series, the Incognito has full wireless remote control.
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-5100 Incognito utilizes the RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain, RF power level, mode and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5100 Incognito offers approximately 3,000 channels. It is tunable from 525 to 600 MHz in 25 KHz steps.
Divide and Hide
The unique two part design of the QT-5100 Incognito is based on the observation that sometimes it can be easier to hide 2 tiny components rather than 1 small one. The Incognito can be used invisibly in a bra or bikini top. For theatrical productions, it can be balanced on both sides of a wig.
Removable Battery Pack
The external plug-in lithium ion battery pack can be changed quickly, allowing you to keep shooting for up to 14 hours @50mW depending on the battery ordered.
• Dimensions: 48mm x 37mm x 10mm
• RF output power: 10 to 250mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
• Number of channels: approx. 3,000
• RF frequency range: 525 to 600 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 75MHz (25 kHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) RMS
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
Note: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
• Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
• Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
• Battery: Quick disconnect rechargeable lithium ion
• Operating time: (Battery) estimated 4,8, or 12 hrs @ 50mW depending on battery size ordered
• Operating Temperatures: -10C to +45C
• Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
Small (500mAh) 4 hours @50mW 44mm 28mm 9mm
Medium (1000mAh) 8 hours @50mW 48mm 37mm 10mm
Large (2000mAh) 14 hours @50mW 58mm 37mm 14mm