Hva er Demovare/Returvare?
Demovarer er et tilbud til deg som ønsker å gjøre en ekstra god handel til redusert pris! Varen er et produkt som ikke lenger kan selges som ny av ulike grunner. Produktene kan ha vært brukt til demo, ha ødelagt emballasje eller være returnert på angrefrist. Hvis ikke annet er oppgitt skal varen være i god stand.
Denne varen er den demovare og selges med 12 måneder garanti dersom ikke annet er avtalt.
- Original emballasje medfølger: Ja
- Merknader: Bilde viser produkt i ny stand
- 6 Mic/Line-Level XLR Inputs
- 6 Line-Level TA3 Inputs
- 6 TA3 Auxiliary Outputs
- AES42/AES3 Digital Inputs
- Up to 192 kHz Recording
- MixAssist 12-Input Auto-Mixer
- Ambient Timecode Generator
Providing you with 12 analog inputs and the ability to record up to 16 inputs to SD and CompactFlash cards, the 688 12-Input Field Production Mixer and 16-Track Recorder from Sound Devices boasts a streamlined design with flexible routing and the company's MixAssist auto-mix system. Input comes in the form of 6 high-bandwidth mic/line inputs on XLR connectors and 6 line inputs on TA3 connectors, in addition to 2 AES42/AES3 digital inputs.
The 688 can record up to 16 tracks of your audio as mono- or polyphonic broadcast WAV files, supporting sample rates up to 192 kHz on up to 6 tracks. With its dual memory card recording, you can set up redundant recording or combinations of WAV and MP3 files. The recorder is compatible with both the SL-6 power distribution and 6-channel wireless system, and the CL-6 input controller.
I/O The 688 has six high-bandwidth mic/line inputs on XLR connectors, each complete with phantom power, high-pass filter, analog input limiter and variable pan. Six additional line-level inputs on TA3 connectors offer flexibility for more complex productions. Routing Flexibility All inputs are assignable, pre- or post-fade to its eight output buses, left/right plus Aux 1-6. The 688 can send its main left/right mix to three cameras simultaneously via transformer-balanced XLR and Hirose outputs.
Mix Assist The 688's digital processing engine delivers 12-channel auto-mixing capability using a proprietary algorithm. MixAssist automatically attenuates the level of inputs that are not active and helps maintain consistent background sound levels regardless of the number of open microphones. Comb filtering and phasing artifacts are also reduced when multiple mics pick up the same sound source by intelligently attenuating redundant mics.
Recording The 688 offers 16-track, polyphonic or monophonic broadcast WAV file recording to SD and CompactFlash cards. All common sampling rates are supported, including 192 kHz on up to six tracks. The memory cards can be set independently, recording either identical material for real-time backup, or combinations of WAV and MP3 files.
PowerSafe The 688 incorporates exclusive PowerSafe circuitry with smart sensing of available power sources, front panel warning indication of power loss, and an integrated 10-second power reserve that will, in the event of an inadvertent power loss, allow the 688 to safely stop recording, properly end all file operations, and then automatically shut down.
QuickBoot Power on and start recording in less than two seconds. You never have to wait on sound.
Timecode and Metadata The 688 features an Ambient timecode generator and reader supporting all common rates and modes. A time code compare utility shows the difference between internal and external timecode. The 688 also generates sound reports and supports extensive metadata, via the front panel or attached USB keyboard
- 16-track recording to SD & CompactFlash cards; Timecode-stamped WAV & MP3 files
- Eight output buses: L/R mix plus Aux 1-6; transformer-balanced XLR & Hirose outs for freedom from ground loops Two AES42/AES3 inputs, eight AES3 outputs
- Direct menu control of SuperSlot-compatible wireless (with optional SL-6)
- Supports all sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Adjustable input & output delay
- Three camera returns & dedicated COM return
- Internal & external slate mic inputs
- Ambient TC generator and reader and internal TC backup battery
- Easy to navigate interface, 1000-nit LCD visible in all light conditions, configurable metering
- USB Keyboard for metadata entry
- User-configurable headphone presets
- Lightweight, durable carbon-fiber chassis
- Powered by AA-battery, external DC or NP1 via optional SL-6